In this interview, Jorgen Sundberg, founder of Link Humans, found out:
- More about NPR and its missions.
- What are the main challenges when trying to find talents
- How to leverage a strong consumer brand to a strong employer brand
- How social media are proactively changing rectruiting strategies
- Top tips to work for NPR, and Top social media to use!
- And last but not least: the mystery of Lars Schmidt’s name finally revealed!
What do you guys think of Lars’ points? Do you make the most of social media for recruiting and jobhunting? We’d love to hear your thoughts, so do share your ideas!