Got a LinkedIn profile? Congrats. Now you’re only competing for attention with another 225+ million users. By putting some time into building your profile, you can stand out from the crowd and we’ve put some of our tips into the infographic below. You may or may not reach perfection but hopefully you’ll get some ideas.
- Start with a good picture. People like visuals on your profile and your professional photo is the most important one.
- People outside your network can’t see your contact details so make sure to put them in your summary.
- Keep things fresh by doing regular status updates, share interesting and useful content.
- Join groups and follow companies to get relevant content. Do you follow us by the way?
RELATED: LinkedIn Usage by Country [SLIDES]
Latest posts by Arthur Habrial (see all)
- How Do People Use LinkedIn for Job Search? [INFOGRAPHIC] - September 24, 2013
- The Best Facebook Career Pages in Europe [INFOGRAPHIC] - August 29, 2013
- How to Build the Perfect LinkedIn Profile [INFOGRAPHIC] - July 31, 2013